Botox & Dysport
Sometimes your face can seem like its own worst enemy. When your brow furrows and eyes crinkle as you frown or laugh, the resulting lines are negative consequences of past experiences. How do you shed these wrinkles and move forward? With the help of muscle-blocking injections like Botox and Dysport.
It’s time to live free from confidence-sapping forehead lines. Botox and Dysport tackle lines that have formed as a result of facial movements, freeing you from the negative consequences of smiles, frowns, and laughter. These medications are appropriate for so many patients, and help them achieve their skin care goals.
Radiance Medspa is a Platinum Plus Botox Provider
Radiance has achieved Platinum Plus status with Allergan injectables, including Botox and Juvederm. This means that our providers have administered successful treatment to a high number of patients. If you’re interested in learning more about our experience and what treatment could look like for you, schedule a consultation to arrange a one-on-one appointment with a member of our team.
The Botox Patient Experience
- Botox is the most popular non-invasive cosmetic treatment in the United States today. Once you’ve tried treatment for yourself, it’s easy to see why.
- Results show quickly, there’s no downtime, and you can get back to daily life immediately after your appointment.
- With Botox from our expert providers, you’ll look exactly the way you way to – no frozen faces, and no permanently surprised expressions. In the right hands, Botox is a highly precise route toward smooth skin.
- Botox breaks the communication chain within treated skin. Nerves need to communicate with muscles in order for muscle contractions to be carried out. Botox blocks the junction where nerves send chemical messages to local muscles. This helps those muscles relax, and the overlying skin to remain unaffected.
- The right number of Botox units and placement of injections will lead to relaxed lines without robbing you of facial personality.
Dysport: Botox Alternative
Dysport is near-identical to Botox, and consists of the same botulinum toxin. It was approved by the FDA for use in the US in 2009. Choosing between the two comes down to slight provider and patient preferences.
- Dysport is slightly more diluted than Botox, and also has smaller protein molecules.
- This changes the dosage level and also helps prevent the formation of antibodies that may make the formula less effective.
- These structural variations also lead Dysport to work a little differently from Botox. It diffuses more, spreading out over a larger area.
- This is ideal for patients treating broader areas like the entire forehead, as fewer injections are necessary.
- At the same time, thicker muscles won’t respond as well as they would to Botox.
If you’re interested in Botox or Dysport, we’re here to help you navigate the injections waters – just get in touch.