We are growing and looking for experienced professionals with a passion for skincare and customer care. Currently hiring for the positions detailed below – please use the form beneath to apply!
Front Desk Coordinator
Radiance Skincare & Laser Medspa, an established and upscale medical spa in Wheaton, needs a professional and dedicated front desk spa coordinator with experience in marketing. This position is 2-3 days/wk and duties include making appointments, greeting clients, selling retail products, handling phone calls, planning events, and generally helping to increase medspa clientele through great customer service and marketing efforts. Candidate must be available to work Saturdays and some evenings until 7:00pm. This position requires great organizational, computer and writing skills as well as a passion for aesthetic anti-aging and skin rejuvenation treatments and products. Applicants must be friendly, energetic, enthusiastic and knowledgeable about our services. Must live within 10 miles of Wheaton. Must have experience in a customer service industry. Please e-mail resume with a cover letter.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining reception area, transaction counter and forms filing.
- Field incoming phone calls, scheduling and confirming appointments.
- Process payments at the transaction counter.
- Meet, greet and pay out clients.
- Assist Office Manager in the opening and closing activities of the medspa as assigned.
- Assist Office Manager with regards to data entry as it relates to data base management.
- Serve as the medspa facility’s marketing representative in the community.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
Compensation: Pay is commensurate on qualifying experience but will range between $12-14/hr. Potential for commission.
- How many years of Customer Service experience do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
Established in 2006, Radiance Skincare & Laser Medspa is the leading provider of medically-based non-invasive skin and body care treatments in a spa-like environment in the western suburbs. We are growing and looking for an exceptional Medical Assistant to join our close-knit team.
Do you love the beauty industry? Are you someone who loves to spend time with others, helping them look amazing and feel great? Do you thrive on wearing many hats and having varying responsibilities with room to grow? Do you enjoy being challenged in a fast-paced environment while always wearing a smile? To be successful on our team you must be able to connect easily with others, genuinely be a “people-person”, and have a high personal standard of excellence that is evident both in and outside work. You must also be upbeat, self-motivated, reliable, organized and efficient.
Being a genuine and enthusiastic team player is also critical to being successful working in our team environment. Proficiency in basic computer skills is required. This opportunity offers the best training, an exceptional working environment and has growth potential.
Must be available to work Saturdays and evenings.
***Instead of a cover letter, tell us why are you a good fit for this job.*** Also detail your current pay level and payment history.
- Licensed Medical Assistant in the state of IL
- High School degree required, Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- Phlebotomy skills required
- Ensuring optimal clinic flow and providing a five-star experience to all patients
- Cosmetic prep of patients including: taking before and after pictures, cleansing treatment areas, numbing patients, etc. when requested.
- Drawing blood
- Cleaning and sterilizing procedure rooms and instruments after procedures as needed.
- Making follow up calls, communicating patient questions or concerns
- Keeping track of all backbar inventory
- Assisting the spa coordinator as needed answering phones, checking patients in and out
- Discussing cosmetic treatments, answering patient questions and reviewing instructions with patients. Educating/ selling products and services to patients.
- Assist with general maintenance and upkeep of the facility
- Calling in prescriptions to pharmacies
- Dependable, and willing to learn new techniques.
- Potentially performing cosmetic procedures (we are willing to train the right person for these procedures)
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Established in 2006, Radiance Skincare & Laser Medspa is the leading provider of medically-based non-invasive skin and body care treatments in a spa-like environment in the western suburbs. We are growing and looking for an exceptional Physician’s Assistant to join our close-knit team.
Do you love the beauty industry? Are you someone who loves to spend time with others, helping them look amazing and feel great? Do you enjoy being challenged in a fast-paced environment while always wearing a smile? You must also be upbeat, able to work independently, self-motivated, reliable, organized and efficient.
This opportunity offers the best training, and an exceptional working environment.
Candidates must have a flexible schedule. This is a perfect Part-time opportunity for a PA that is looking for supplemental income.
***Instead of a cover letter, tell us why are you a good fit for this job.*** Must be available to work some Saturdays and evenings.
***Detail your current pay level and payment history.***
- Licensed Physician’s Assistant in the state of IL
- Phlebotomy skills required
- Certified in BOTOX and Fillers injections
- Experience Suturing
- OBGYN, Dermatology, or Surgical experience preferred
- Experience with aesthetic lasers and other aesthetic treatments preferred. We are willing to train and certify the right candidate.
- The primary responsibility of the PA will be reviewing medical histories with patients and providing advanced aesthetic treatments.
- Drawing blood
- Be dependable and be willing to learn new techniques.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Application Form
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Please check below for available job opportunities that meet your criteria and send your application by filling out the Job Application Form. You may also e-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org