Nurture your skin’s natural vitality. With a facial, you can cleanse, exfoliate, and renew – and leave our office looking better than ever.
Let us treat you to either relaxing or results-oriented customized facials. Radiance Medspa’s aestheticians will formulate a facial that is unique to your needs. Just get in touch to speak with our staff and learn more about what you might be able to gain from this tranquil treatment.
Fire and Ice Facial
The iS Clinical Fire and Ice Facial offers efficient, refreshing revitalization. This facial is designed to quickly and comfortably resurface your skin. It’s often called the Red Carpet Facial because it’s a popular treatment for those interested in a quick pick-me-up so that they can look their absolute best on a big day.
The facial involves the following steps:
- Intensive resurfacing masque that gently heats the skin
- Rejuvenating masque that cools and soothes
- Results include smoother skin texture, reduced blemishes, and improved fine lines and wrinkles
- Little to no downtime!
One of our most popular facials, this treatment incorporates ultrasound to penetrate the epidermis. This assists topical products in reaching deeper layers, stimulating new skin cells and collagen growth. After your facial, you’ll notice increased elasticity across your skin, and benefit from renewed cell production. You’ll appreciate the youthful appearance this facial brings out.
Patients love these ultrasonic facial results:
- Reduced pore size
- Minimized bacteria levels (perfect for those suffering from acne)
- Gentle stimulation that increases circulation and collagen & elastin production
- Diminished fine lines and wrinkles
- Smoother, younger-looking, glowing skin
…which take place because of specific, unique effects of ultrasound treatment:
- Thermal – Heat is generated and driven deep into facial tissue, triggering production of connective skin tissues
- Mechanical – High-speed vibrations massage tissue, increasing blood circulation and healing processes
- Cavitation – Countless tiny droplets of oxygen are generated, oxygenating and renewing skin cells
- Biological – Blood vessels are dilated, circulation improved, lymph node function improved, inflammation reduced, and relaxation achieved.
Because the ultrasound treatments help products reach deeper layers of skin, this means that less topical product is required and what is applied is as effective as possible. The vibrations also activate the lymph system, removing toxins and waste to flush them from the skin. Post-facial, a deep tissue massage helps improve skin tone and texture even further.
Facials feel as good as they sound. Discover the experience for yourself by contacting our office today.