We all experience sagging skin as we age – but we don’t all want a facelift. Surgery just isn’t appropriate for many anti-aging goals. What if you don’t want to look like you’ve had a procedure – just like you’ve recently been on an incredible vacation?
Ongoing advances in the cosmetic realm are offering up new possibilities. Today, Silhouette InstaLift is becoming known as the lunchtime facelift – because it’s just that quick and simple. Step in during your lunch break, and leave with lifted skin and renewed collagen growth in your future. Skip the knife and love your refreshed look. Now FDA-approved in the U.S. after many years of effective, safe use in Europe, the unique InstaLift threads allow for customized results tailored to each patient’s anti-aging needs.
- Stimulates the production of fresh collagen
- Barely-detectable string dissolves naturally
- Enhances results from other facial treatments
- More involved than injections but less invasive than surgery
- Available for the upper face, the lower face / jowls, along jawline – your provider develops a custom treatment plan
Both men and women are finding subtle, natural-looking results without discomfort or downtime. Some lifting is immediate, and patients then experience enhanced collagen production for some time, with results lasting between 2-3 years. The InstaLift also helps to enhance results from other noninvasive treatments, including Botox, fillers, and laser resurfacing.
Meet the ULift
The power of lift is within your own skin! Discover the ULift, our ultrasound-guided approach to collagen regeneration and skin tightening.
With this proprietary approach, we use ultrasound to view areas of collagen and fat beneath the skin. This gives us a precise guide for skin tightening, lifting & contouring treatments. Your results will naturally enhance your skin and deliver gradual anti-aging that suits your personal features – because they are guided by your own collagen production.
How Does a Lunchtime Facelift Work?
The real beauty of the InstaLift is how straightforward and comfortable it is for patients. There is no general anesthesia necessary, only a local anesthetic. Once the face is numb, a string containing tiny biodegradable cones is inserted within the skin, at a depth of 5mm. Your physician guides the string through the subcutaneous tissue and extracts it at a predetermined point. This allows for immediate lifting, as well as stimulation of the skin for future collagen growth.
Meet A New Kind of Thread Lift
You may have heard of “string facelifts” in the past, as well as the negative side effects that could accompany them. While this treatment method has been used for some time, the materials involved in a Silhouette Instalift or PDO Novathreads lift are entirely different. These soluble materials dissolve over time to offer an improved version of facial threading. The materials are FDA-approved and yield predictable, safe results with a significantly lower risk of scarring.
Silhouette Instalift Treatment Steps
- Your face is marked for areas that will receive threads, and the entry and exit points are planned out. Your physician carefully plans the direction of skin lifting.
- The skin is numbed where the needle will enter, so that there is no discomfort.
- Using a fine needle, your physician creates small holes in the skin to create access points for the threads.
- The thread is inserted and pulled upwards to engage and lift the skin. Most patients require 2-3 threads for best results.
- You walk out of the office and can return to regular activities right away. There may be minor swelling or bruising that can be easily covered with makeup.
- The entire process takes about 30 minutes.
- There is an immediate lift, with collagen production increasing over the coming months.
- As the threads dissolve, fresh collagen takes their place to offer ongoing lifting.
How Long Do Silhouette Instalift Results Last?
Results can last between 2-3 years. Patients are able to maintain their results with Botox, fillers and laser treatments.
The biodegradable cones and strings typically dissolve between 6 months to one year after treatment. Collagen production will continue at a heightened rate after this point.
Ideal Candidates for Silhouette InstaLift
The InstaLift is ideal for patients with healthy skin and moderate sagging in the mid to lower face. This often translates to men and women in their forties who are seeing more significant signs of aging for the first time. The candidates who see the best results are hoping to improve:
- Sagging skin on the cheeks and middle of the face
- Moderate skin laxity
- A tired look due to aging
- Signs of aging without surgery
Interested in learning more? Schedule a consultation to meet with a member of our experienced team, and learn whether you’ll see the anti-aging results you’re hoping for with Silhouette InstaLift. We offer another thread lift using PDO Novathreads that may be ideal for your needs – ask our staff which is the best fit at your consultation.