COVID-19 Safety Protocols
We are doing everything possible to protect our clients and staff during the pandemic. When you visit for an appointment, you will see all of the following practices in place –
- Masks – Masks are required for unvaccinated clients and are optional for fully vaccinated ones. We will ask that you remove your mask only when necessary for receiving treatment or for us to evaluate your skin.
- Social distancing – We do everything possible to maintain a safe distance between clients and between clients and staff whenever feasible.
- Cleaning protocols – We follow stringent cleaning protocols to ensure that every room in the office is regularly sanitized, and all surfaces are clean (including product packaging).
- Using a UVC light – We use a UVC light (pictured) for sterilization of rooms. This light is safe for human exposure but has been found to kill airborne coronavirus.
- Limiting touch points – We request that all patients complete their required paperwork online to minimize shared surfaces.
If you have any questions about our approach to safety during the COVID-19 pandemic, please get in touch at (630) 221-1883. We look forward to seeing you!