Looking for a filler that lasts? Discover an injection that not only improves wrinkles this month, but renews skin for years to come. Sculptra is a filler containing poly-L-lactic acid. This biocompatible substance is naturally and gradually absorbed by the body. As the skin absorbs PLLA, Sculptra stimulates the body’s collagen production.
Natural-looking results appear gradually, so you don’t look like you’ve had work done – you just look gorgeous and refreshed. If you’re interested in fighting aging with a subtle approach, Sculptra could be the treatment you’ve been seeking.
Sculptra by the numbers:
- By 45, you may have experienced up to 25% collagen loss
- Sculptra rebuilds collagen naturally and gradually, with results that last up to 2 years
- In clinical trials, 100% of patients showed improvement for up to 2 years
- In a study, 80% of patients rated their results as either “Good,” “Very Good,” or “Excellent” at 25 months out from their first treatment
- Sculptra is FDA-approved and has been used worldwide for 20+ years
What to Expect from Sculptra Treatment
- Sculptra typically delivers the best results when administered in a series of treatments. Most patients benefit from three injections over the course of 3-4 months, with results lasting up to 2 years.
- Our providers will form a personalized treatment plan depending on the amount of lost collagen in your skin.
- Sculptra is injected into the deep dermis, which is where collagen strands form.
- Over time, PLLA stimulates new collagen production to lift, tighten, and smooth skin. This helps restore the deep scaffolding within the skin for natural-looking results that are based on your own body’s collagen production.
Before and After Sculptra Filler
Sculptra Patient Testimonial
Sculptra vs. Other Dermal Fillers
Dermal fillers contain substances like hyaluronic acid. They improve wrinkles by pushing up the skin in wrinkled or creased areas. Results are immediate and last for several months. Sculptra combines this filler effect with collagen stimulation. It works deeper within the skin than standard fillers, revitalizing collagen production in the deep dermis. Restored collagen strands boost facial volume and fullness to minimize lines.
Am I a Sculptra Candidate?
Most patients interested in improving lines around the mouth or chin are good Sculptra candidates. There is no allergy test required and minimal side effects. Only those with a history of keloid formation or hypertrophic scarring should avoid this treatment.
If you want to learn more, schedule a consultation to meet with our Sculptra experts and discuss your candidacy.