Fed up with fat? You’re not alone – recent studies show that around 90% of women (not to mention an unknown number of men) are working to lose fat in a target area. But what if that fat refuses to respond? Our bodies don’t always do exactly what we want them to, especially when it comes to shedding problem fat. If your dieting and exercise regimens haven’t yielded the results you were hoping for, nonsurgical fat reduction is the next step.
Liposonix utilizes a unique technology called high-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) to eliminate a percentage of fat cells. Your Liposonix provider focuses ultrasound energy at precise depths, leading to a rapid rise in temperate in the treated area. Targeted fat cells are destroyed, and surrounding collagen contracts, leading to both fat loss and enhanced tissue support. As time passes post-treatment, the body gradually processes the treated fat. Reduce your waist by an average of an inch per session, and improve love handles or a muffin top.
How Ultrasound Fat Reduction Works
- The Liposonix handpiece is placed on the target area
- Ultrasound energy penetrates outer layers of the skin, delivering heat to only the targeted fat tissue
- Penetration of the skin is precise and effects of heating controlled so that problem fat is destroyed and healthy tissue remains as-is
- The patient returns to regular activities immediately after treatment
- Treated fat tissue is removed by natural biological processes, and is eliminated from the area as the body heals
- After a single one-hour treatment session, results will appear over 8-12 weeks
- The average waistline reduction after just a single one-hour treatment is about 1 inch (2.5 cm) – which typically means one dress or pant size.
Top Liposonix Benefits
- Entirely non-invasive
- Yields results after one treatment
- Highly customizable to treat diverse body shapes
- Takes just one hour per session
- Reduces waist by one dress or pant size
- Results show in 8-12 weeks
- Minimal downtime
- No anesthesia
- No incisions, wounds, or scars
- Additional tissue contraction for tighter skin in the treated area
- Smooth, even skin without dimpling
- Approved for use on the abdomen and flanks
Liposonix Before and After
Am I A Liposonix Candidate?
While treatment isn’t perfect for every patient, it creates a welcome alternative to more invasive measures. If you’ve been on a seemingly endless diet, been exercising regularly, and are desperate to take off that final inch, Liposonix will yield results you’ll love – without making big demands on your energy, time, or comfort levels. Call today to learn more.