So many aspects of daily life lead to premature aging. Between genetics, facial movements, sun exposure, and scarring, we can all benefit from a pick-me-up from time to time. Our laser skin rejuvenation technologies make comprehensive anti-aging comfortable for all patients. The Palomar RejuveLux™ IPL photofacial makes it possible to tackle a broad variety of aging concerns with a single treatment. Laser Genesis boosts collagen as it treats the skin, leading to immediate and future benefits.
Gentle Laser Rejuvenation Improves
- Age spots
- Sun damage
- Browning of the skin (actinic bronzing)
- Blue, red, or purple facial veins
- Spider veins on the face
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Fine lines
- Acne scars
- Large pores
- Loose, sagging skin
IPL Treatments for Brown Spots
RejuveLux treatments filter wavelengths of light through a cooling handpiece, targeting signs of aging on the skin.
- The handpiece emits pulses of light that penetrate the skin’s surface and seek out pigmentation.
- The light is absorbed by the melanin and heats up the surrounding tissue, improving discoloration, wrinkles, and visible blood vessels.
- Like laser resurfacing treatments, IPL boosts collagen production to renew the skin’s texture and appearance.
Treat the face, neck, chest, arms, and hands; or, treat larger body areas with rapidly-absorbed scattered wavelengths of light. RejuveLux employs a new technology that is especially adept at removing lesions, and does so faster than lasers, with less bruising.
Photofacial Patient Experience
Your IPL treatments will be quick, comfortable, and straightforward.
- After initial prep, your provider will move the handpiece over the target area of skin. It emits a light that directs itself toward pigmentation, breaking up discoloration in superficial lesions.
- Patients typically report that the sensation is a gentle snapping feeling, like a rubber band against the skin, with only mild discomfort. We also offer Pro-Nox conscious sedation to ease any anxiety or discomfort.
- Immediately after treatment, pigmented areas will darken slightly, but then begin to fade.
- You will see them gradually lighten and flake off your skin, leaving entirely within 10-14 days.
- Visible veins respond a little differently, turning grey or blanched in color, with the surrounding skin potentially reddening. They will then fade after the same period, 10-14 days.
As for downtime: it’s minimal. Most people see mild, temporary redness and swelling (similar to a sunburn). This doesn’t restrict their activities and subsides within a day. Redness may sometimes last a little longer, but will still be mild.
Blast away sun damage and visible veins – it’s all in the power of light. Connect with us today to schedule your own consultation.
Laser Genesis Collagen Therapy for Aging Skin
For those seeking an all-over improvement to their skin, Laser Genesis accomplishes comprehensive restoration. Evening out skin texture and improving skin tone, this gentle treatment also provides future anti-aging protection. It achieves this by stimulating collagen production, rebuilding lost structures within aging skin.
Laser Genesis is mild enough to be used on many areas of the body, including delicate skin on the
This makes it especially valuable as a treatment for neck wrinkles and chest wrinkles. Laser Genesis not only improves superficial fine lines, but also stimulates collagen growth to help prevent more from forming in the future.
How Laser Genesis Works
This technology offers an ideal compromise between more aggressive ablative lasers and milder non-ablative lasers.
- The laser delivers consistent heating deep within the skin, targeting the layer where collagen is produced.
- This does not destroy upper layers of skin, allowing for patients to get back to daily life as soon as possible.
- The skin will feel comfortably warm during treatment, not painful – many patients report enjoying the heating sensation.
- As soon as it’s over, there’s no downtime.
Collagen production continues over time for continually firmer, healthier-looking skin. If you’d like to learn whether this procedure is right for you, simply get in touch to schedule a consultation.