You may have heard of Emsculpt before – and it’s time to meet its younger, more exciting sibling. Emsculpt Neo is a noninvasive treatment option that both reduces fat and tones muscle. This means that results are twofold – a slimmer shape and a stronger body. Patients are using Emsculpt Neo to bounce back after pregnancy, give their workouts an incredible boost, target problem areas that aren’t responding to exercise, and so much more.
But with treatment this remarkable, it can be hard to believe it’s as effective as it says. Below, we’ve laid out the specific treatment mechanisms so that you can learn more about how the technology impacts your body – as well as the research that went into the procedure, and some of the life-changing results patients have achieved.
How Emsculpt Neo Reduces Fat
Emsculpt Neo deploys radiofrequency energy to the treatment area. This increases the temperature of local fat cells. They’re heated up to a level that causes permanent damage. In the weeks following, the body naturally eliminates those damaged fat cells to slim the treated area. This leads to an average 30% reduction of treated fat.
How Emsculpt Neo Tones Muscles
Emsculpt Neo also deploys HIFEM+ energy to the treatment area. This unique energy stimulates high-intensity, rapidly recurring muscle contractions. This leads the muscles to contract more quickly and forcefully than is possible during a workout. The muscles respond to these contractions by increasing in size and strength. This leads to an average 25% growth in treated muscle volume.
Background Research on Treatment Efficacy
Emsculpt Neo is FDA-approved, meaning it has undergone extensive clinical study and showed consistent, proven results.
- There have been 7 recent clinical studies that showed an average of 25% more muscle and 30% less fat for participants.
- Emsculpt NEO is FDA-approved for the abs, arms, calves, and glutes due to research showing safety and efficacy for those treatment areas.
- Studies have also shown that Emsculpt Neo is more effective on average than cryolipolysis fat reduction (CoolSculpting). According to independent clinical studies from between 2009-2014, cryolipolysis reduces fat by 22.4%, compared to Emsculpt Neo’s 25%. This means that Emsculpt Neo can help you achieve more affordable results.
We wouldn’t offer Emsculpt Neo to our patients if we weren’t confident in the efficacy of treatment. Since we were established in 2006, we’ve sought out only the most impactful noninvasive technologies to help our clients achieve their goals.
Most Popular Treatment Areas
Emsculpt Neo’s dual-energy system allows for pronounced results across the body. Combining fat loss with muscle toning makes the results more pronounced and better defines the treatment area.
- Abs – The abdomen can be a difficult area to tone, depending on your body type and workout regimen. It also tends to be more difficult for women to gain noticeably toned abs. Emsculpt Neo strengthens your core so that your ab workouts are more effective and also easier to complete. Treatment both reduces belly fat and powers up the muscles beneath so that you can gain more from future workouts.
- Arms – Arms become particularly difficult to slim and tone as we age, especially for women. Emsculpt Neo strengthens the arms while also slimming unwanted fat. The end result is sculpted arms that are easier to work out going forward.
- Buttocks – With the popularity of full Instagram influencer booties, many women are considering Brazilian butt lifts. Emsculpt Neo saves you the expense and pain of going under the knife. Treatment builds up the glute muscles to help your behind become rounded and strong, and contour your shape.
- Thighs – Emsculpt Neo is an excellent option for both inner and outer thigh fat. And because treatment strengthens your thigh muscles, leg day becomes much more comfortable and effective.
- Calves – Many Emsculpt Neo patients are interested in the muscle-enhancing component of treatment because they want to kickstart their workout regimen. Treating the calves gives them a literal leg up with rapid strengthening.
If you’re ready to learn more about treatment, the best first step is scheduling a consultation with our providers. This will allow you to learn more about how treatment works, whether you’re a candidate, and what your treatment process will look like. Our consultations only require a $25 deposit that can be applied to any treatment or product. There’s nothing to lose, and so much to gain. We look forward to meeting you and telling you more!