Nonsurgical skin tightening isn’t a myth. With the right treatment, you’ll see your loose skin moving back into its rightful place, and your entire face looking fresher and younger. Tighten, recontour, and retexture your skin with just one Thermage treatment. That’s right – unlike many other nonsurgical cosmetic procedures, radiofrequency tightening typically requires a single session.
In addition to its uniquely patient-friendly treatment process (how many procedures offer no downtime and just one session for an ideal outcome?), what we really love about Thermage is its entirely natural-looking results. As your skin gradually lifts and tightens, you’ll slowly look better and better, without ever appearing to have had “work” done, or changing into someone other than yourself. Improvements may be noticeable immediately and will improve over time for up to 12 months.
Radiance is a Platinum Pure Thermage Provider
We are proud to have achieved the highest tier status for Thermage providers. This Platinum Pure distinction shows that our providers have treated a significant number of patients at an expert level. If you’re interested in learning more about our experience and what treatment could look like for you, schedule a consultation to arrange a one-on-one appointment with a member of our team.
Meet the ULift
The power of lift is within your own skin! Discover the ULift, our ultrasound-guided approach to collagen regeneration and skin tightening.
With this proprietary approach, we use ultrasound to view areas of collagen and fat beneath the skin. This gives us a precise guide for skin tightening, lifting & contouring treatments. Your results will naturally enhance your skin and deliver gradual anti-aging that suits your personal features – because they are guided by your own collagen production.
How Does Thermage Tighten Skin?
- Your skin has three unique layers – the epidermis, the dermis, and the subcutaneous layer.
- Over time, collagen in these layers breaks down from repetitive overstretching, weakening from sun exposure, genetic factors, and other aspects of the aging process.
- The skin is no longer held as tightly, and it begins to sag. Wrinkles form, and loose skin droops over facial features like the eyes and corners of the mouth.
- Thermage delivers radiofrequency energy to that very collagen, giving it a fresh start.
- Old collagen contracts, thickening and pulling the skin back into place.
- As the months after treatment pass, new collagen begins growing, helping support deeper skin layers and resulting in superficial improvements.
- Treatment is appropriate for all skin types and colors, with results lasting for years.
- We also offer Pro-Nox conscious sedation for patients interested in reducing any discomfort or anxiety that may be associated with treatment.
- Patients typically require absolutely no downtime – they can get back to work, errands, or other daily activities immediately after their session.
Before and After Thermage
Skin Tightening Treatment Areas
- Eyes – The eyes can undergo significant changes as the skin ages and droops. There may be hooding, fine lines around the corners of the eyes, and a sagging brow (which can make us look permanently tired or angry). Thermage treats both the upper and lower eyelids to help skin tighten and reveal your beautiful eyes.
- Face and jawline – Fed up with jowls, turkey neck, or a flabby-looking jawline? Thermage is ideal for smoothing lines and remodeling collagen, tightening up your facial features.
- Body – Undesirable bulges and dimples take hold as skin sags across our bodies. Thermage not only improves skin texture, but can also reduce cellulite.
If these treatment areas mesh with your needs, it’s worth learning more. Thermage occupies an area between the dramatic results of surgery and the subtle-to-unnoticeable changes possible with anti-aging serums. Safe and effective, it could be perfect for your tightening goals.
Thermage CPT: The Height of Patient Comfort
Thermage Comfort Pulse Technology (CPT) is a new adjustment to the popular Thermage platform. By integrating patient comfort features, this option makes the treatment process as pleasant as possible. Get in touch today to learn more!